1. Once you request a password reset from us (CLICK ABOVE), you will receive TWO (2) emails from “CustomerService@Albridge.com” (see example below)
a) One showing “Password Reset Request – Access Code”
b) One showing “Password Reset Request – URL”
2. Open email “Password Reset Request – Access Code” (see email below)
3. Copy the Access code from line 2 of the email. You will need it AFTER you open the SECOND email.
4. Open the SECOND email labeled “Password Reset Request – URL” (email shows below)
5. Click on link in line 2 of email. Albridge Password Reset Page will open (see below).
6. Enter User Name. We have your User Name on file if you need it.
7. Enter your ACCESS CODE previously copied from the FIRST email here.
8. Click “CONTINUE” and you will be taken to the New Password Reset Page.
*NOTE: YOUR NEW PASSWORD MUST MEET PASSWORD REQUIREMENTS IN BOX TO RIGHT. YOU MAY ONLY USE THE SPECIAL CHARACTERS NOTED IN THE BOX. YOU MUST USE AT LEAST ONE (1). THEY ARE BELOW:
9. Enter your NEW password in BOTH boxes.
10. Click SUBMIT button.
Congratulations! You are finished!
Request an Appointment
We’d love to hear from you.
24031 El Toro Road, Suite 210
Laguna Hills, CA 92653